Fourth of July Dessert: Red, White and Blueberries Parfait Recipe
This colorful parfait layers vanilla ice cream with Double-Mint Blueberry Jam and Double-Mint Raspberry Jam. Perfect for your July Fourth celebrations or an everyday summer treat. SERVES 4 TO 6
• 1 cup Double-Mint Raspberry Jam
• 1 to 2 pints vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen dessert made with soy, rice, almond or coconut
• 1⁄2 cup Double-Mint Blueberry Jam
• Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
1. Alternate layers of Double-Mint Raspberry Jam, vanilla ice cream or frozen dessert and Double-Mint Blueberry Jam.
2. Top with mint sprigs.
A healthy-living writer and photographer, Letitia L. Star has written more than 1,000 published articles, including many on herbs and gardening.
Click here for the main article, Making Homemade Jams in a Jiffy.
Cooking with Herbs
Boost the flavor quotient of your meals by becoming an expert at cooking with herbs, with our useful guide to culinary herbs.
Herbs for Digestion: Bitters on the Go Recipe
Combine tinctures in this recipe to make a quick, easy, and clean concoction. Tuck a bottle of Bitters On The Go into your purse or travel bag for portable digestive support.
Mulling Spice Bag
This spice bag is simple to make, and a perfect addition to your next beverage!