Chokecherry Delight: Jelly
Makes 6 jars
This Certo gelatin recipe was used by Eloise Henry of Raton for at least fifty years.
• 3 cups prepared chokecherry juice
• 6 1/2 cups sugar
• 2 pouches (6 ounces) Certo gelatin
1. Add the juice to the sugar. Mix well.
2. Stir constantly on high heat. Bring to a full rolling boil that continues boiling while you stir.
3. Add the Certo all at once while you keep stirring. Bring to a full rolling boil again.
4. Allow to boil for 1 minute.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Skim off the foam.
7, Pour the hot liquid through a funnel into sterilized jars placed on a tray.
8. Seal and store.
Click here for the original article, Chokecherry Delight.
Cooking with Herbs
Boost the flavor quotient of your meals by becoming an expert at cooking with herbs, with our useful guide to culinary herbs.
Herbs for Digestion: Bitters on the Go Recipe
Combine tinctures in this recipe to make a quick, easy, and clean concoction. Tuck a bottle of Bitters On The Go into your purse or travel bag for portable digestive support.
Mulling Spice Bag
This spice bag is simple to make, and a perfect addition to your next beverage!